[3830] ARRL 10 N8TR SO SSB HP

n8tr at adelphia.net n8tr at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 16 07:51:44 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N8TR
Operator(s): N8TR
Station: N8TR

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Ohio

   CW:
  SSB: 1836   159
-------------------
Total: 1836   159  Total Score = 583,848

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have not participated in the 10 meter contest for several years.  I used to
never miss it. Conditions were better than I expected.   When the band closed to
Europe I pointed my three XA’s in different directions.  Sometimes it mattered
which antenna I used; sometimes not.  NC was the last state I worked (I never
did work DC) on Sunday, then quickly worked 5 or 6 more.

FT1000 + AL1200,   KT34XA’s at 33’, 66’, and 100’