[3830] ARRL 10 K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Mixed HP

k9nw at qth.com k9nw at qth.com
Mon Dec 16 08:44:42 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: IN

   CW: 1549   137
  SSB: 1407   143
-------------------
Total: 2956   280  Total Score = 2,522,800

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice condx!  Only thing I noticed is that the band seemed to open slightly later
and when it closed, it closed harder.  But when it was open, things were FB!
Good Es both evenings.

Most amusing QSO was from "Mike-Charlie-50 in northern UK"

Most gratifying QSO was with a Michigan KC8*** who had apparently been looking
very hard for Indiana, and whose excitement was very obvious when I dumped in
"59 Indiana."

Most appreciated QSO:  All of them....thanks!!

Thanks again to John and Jean for providing the toys to make the noise!!

Happy Holidays to everyone....see you on the bands next year!

73, Mike K9NW