[3830] ARRL 10 K0DU SO SSB HP

K0du at gj.net K0du at gj.net
Mon Dec 16 20:41:38 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU
Station: K0DU

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Colorado

   CW:
  SSB: 2802   155
-------------------
Total: 2802   155  Total Score = 868,620

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Phil,N0KE was going to run qrp but canceled Friday morning.My Alpha is in for
repairs so I borrowed an AL-80,110 vac from N0ZA at last minute, (thanks
Ross!)Out of practice,haven't contested since last year but thought what the
heck I'll blow the cob webs off the laptop and see if see what I could do.
Missed some night time openings, Quit to early, bad decision!Only operated about
25hrs,probably could have had at least 100-200 more contacts maybe more? Oh well
it was fun and I did better than I thought. Hind sight, I should have been more
aggressive and spent at least 3 more hrs on each night and at least 1 or 2 more
hrs earlier in the morning.I guess we learn from our mistakes. Thanks to all for
the contacts and seasons greetings! Jerry K0DU in weastern Co.