[3830] ARRL 10 W6EEN(N6RT) SO CW HP

n6rt at arrl.net n6rt at arrl.net
Mon Dec 16 22:18:17 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W6EEN
Operator(s): N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA

   CW: 1971   139
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1971   139  Total Score = 1,096,988

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The first hour of the 10m contest has always been my best hour of the year out
of any contest for the past three years with nothing less than 183 QSOs.  This
year I only had a total of 144 QSOs after operating all of Friday night!
Ouch!

Conditions were not horrible, but they were not great either.  Only 279 EU QSOs
this year versus 516 last year.  Still lots of fun!  Thanks to everybody for all
the QSOs!

Thanks to Don W6EEN and XYL Phyllis for another great year of hospitality.

   73 de Doug, N6RT