[3830] ARRL 10 K6AM(@W6KP) SO Mixed HP

k6am at arrl.net k6am at arrl.net
Thu Dec 19 08:10:17 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: W6KP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CA

   CW: 1231   130
  SSB: 1331   128
-------------------
Total: 2562   258  Total Score = 1,957,188

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were extraordinary to the US and Asia.  Europe was a bit of a
challenge with less than an hour of direct propagation.  Was hearing lots of
OR/WA Friday night and east coast and midwest stations at Midnight EST on Sat.
10 meters can do strange things that we never see if there's no contest going
on!

So how come my score dropped 10% from last year?  Maybe the 1.5 h missed when
the alarm did't go off Sun morning.

Thanks as always to Tom, W6KP for hosting the effort.

John