[3830] OK RTTY 9H0A(9H1EL) SOAB HP

9h1el at onvol.net 9h1el at onvol.net
Sun Dec 22 00:34:27 EST 2002

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: 9H0A
Operator(s): 9H1EL
Station: 9H1EL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rabat, Malta

   80:  105   354  30+22
   40:  219   897  41+26
   20:  273   387  49+22
   15:  269   396  47+29
   10:  254   371  42+29
-------------------------
Total: 1120  2405    337  Total Score = 64,338,560

Activity was rather low, despite the high QSO number. Even as a DX station I did
a lot of search & pounce in order to augment the mult total. 40m was superb in
the latter part of the contest, with lots of Far East stations worked, but 10m
was not too exciting (not bad either though). This is my first OK DX contest and
found it less tiring than BARTG Sprint which starts 5 hours after my body clock
wants me out of bed. Thanks to all who called me, QSL's MUST go to Kai, LA2TO -
visit qrz.com for info or the call book.

73,

Jeff/9H1EL/9H0A