[3830] TBDC EA6ACC Single Op HP

ea6acc at arrl.net ea6acc at arrl.net
Sun Dec 29 07:42:33 EST 2002

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: EA6ACC
Operator(s): EA6ACC
Station: EA6ACC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IIbiza Isl.

Total:  QSOs = 221  Total Score = 943

Not good condx to the US nor DX, very few stations worked there. Some long haul
QSO´s like 4X3A, FM5BH and some russian stnx, and the longest QSO with Bill
K0HA. Amazing to work VO1NA at 2007z, very early! Pitty that some "Gentlemen"
were using packet spotting when it is NOT allowed by the rules. I had some
troubles with my ampl. that seemed to make a strange noise, (due to a tube
failure?), and the need of RX antennas, (only had my TX vertical for RX!). Good
fun anyway, and it is always nice to be on the TBDC! See ya all next time.
HNY everybody and tnx for Q´s,

73 de Josep
EA6ACC