[3830] TBDC LZ8T(LZ2CJ) Single Op LP

wally at el-soft.com wally at el-soft.com
Sun Dec 29 10:00:38 EST 2002

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: LZ8T
Operator(s): LZ2CJ
Station: LZ2CJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pleven
Operating Time (hrs): 2 hrs

Total:  QSOs = 20  Total Score = 1

Had to stay home in the city as usual during this time of year without a chance
to use my phased verticals array (30km away from Pleven). In the very noisy
environment of the city ( constant QRN 9+ 10db) I tuned my 80m Delta Loop with a
tuner and used my IC706MKII to have some fun in this one. Worked 20 ,heard some
more. Best ears award goes to : my very good friend Kele YU1AO, Tine S50A and
OK2BGK who heard me after just a single call. Strongest signal heard - HG3M -
599 + 30db on 80m antenna !?!?! Heard but not worked -
4X3A,RU9TC,SM5CEU,YL2PQ,UV5U,RK4FF,OH2BO,G4VGO. Enough for just 2 hours
operation I guess ?

If there is not too much snow and we can reach my contest QTH we hope to work
you all in CQWW CW 160m 2003. (participation just for fun because of the rules
which definetly favour guys located next to the ocean there on EU side). It is
really a time for more fair rules for CQWW 160m contests isn't it
?

73's de Wally LZ2CJ(LZ8T) team member LZ9W & YM3LZ