[3830] TBDC K8ND Single Op LP

jmaass at columbus.rr.com jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 17:04:35 EST 2002

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN80
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

Total:  QSOs = 163  Total Score = 746

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Only 3.5 hours spent on the air. I never got my receiving antennas up this year,
and only had the fallen-down NE/SW "Shorty Beverage" to try using, along with
the tranmiting antenna (Inv-L).

Why do the puniest/weakest stations *insist* on sending "/QRP" along with their
call? It's hard enough to pull these signals out of the noise without having
extraneous and useless dits and dahs appended! No one *cares* if you are QRP
until the official score calculating is done, and then only if you send in your
log!