[3830] CQ160 SSB K9NR SO HP

k9nr at juno.com k9nr at juno.com
Mon Feb 25 15:11:25 EST 2002

Approved:wn1uha

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K9NR
Operator(s): K9NR
Station: K9NR

Class: SO HP
QTH: Il
Operating Time (hrs):

QSOs: 952  States/Provinces: 57  Countries: 19  Score: 164,236

Comments:

Very good conditions, especially compared to last year!
Friday night, Murphy visited my Voice Keyer and anointed it with RF.
Result: hum, buzzes, lockups, etc.
However, had some good runs and a lot of fun.
Saturday night, the voice keyer was fixed but QRM was brutal!  W8JI &
VE1ZZ stopped by my frequency and said there stations calling me that I
was not hearing.  With the QRM and some local intermittent QRN, I missed
quite a few Q's.  For the GM who called me...sure wish I could have pulled you
out from under the QRM!
I heard KL7Y was on but I didn't work AK or HI.
Highlight was having N7DF/TI9 call me.
Thanks to everyone for the Q's and apologies to
all I missed.
73...Don, K9NR