[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MF SOSB/15 HP

B.Edward bedward at dreamscape.com
Wed Feb 27 02:03:45 EST 2002

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Feb-02, 17-Feb-02

    Callsign Used : N2MF
         Operator : N2MF

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR, SINGLE BAND 15m, HIGH POWER

 Default Exchange : 599 NY

             Name : BRIAN J EDWARD
          Address : 3000 HENNEBERRY RD
   City/State/Zip : JAMESVILLE NY 13078
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Salt City DX Association

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   15CW     1913        1910       5727       112

 Totals     1913        1910       5727       112

    Final Score = 641424 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________
Approximately 35 hours operating time.

Conditions sure were exceptional this year.  A disturbance was predicted
and I noticed signals became fluttery here on Saturday mid-morning.
 Fortunately the band recovered in about an hour.  My European rates were
lower this year, perhaps everyone was on 10m.  The long band opening
fortunately compensated for my lower rates.  My big error this year was
going to bed on Saturday night when the band remained open.  Why did I do
that?!  A remarkable number of QRP stations.  Thanks to everyone for a fun
contest.

73,
Brian N2MF