[3830] RTTY Roundup N2NFG SOAB LP

bobt at gloryroad.net bobt at gloryroad.net
Mon Jan 7 11:26:27 EST 2002

                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2NFG
Operator(s): N2NFG
Station: N2NFG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC

   80:      0
   40:     93
   20:    194
   15:    150            <---Multipliers --->
   10:     70            W-VE    DX     Total
Total:    507    507      52     38       90   =  45,630

Club: PVRC

Comments:

Was looking forward to a full 24 hrs. but got called to work Sat. afternoon and
evening so only got in 14 hrs which put a damper on my enthuiasm. Got back on
at 1 AM Sunday morning and worked out 40M pretty fast, so went down to 80M. Not
a soul there! Checking back on 40 and 20, I concluded that everyone must have
gone to bed, so I did too. The high point for me was a great run on 20 Sunday
afternoon. 2 hours of 80+ with the rate meter frequently over 100. Not bad for
low power and a dipole! The high bands seemed to be "short" this year, not many
JAs heard or worked, and only one KH6 and one KH8.

Rig...ICOM 751A
Antennas...130" dipole @50'
           40/20/15 fan dipole @55'
           10M bisquare @40'