[3830] LY5W Stew Perry SopLowPow. Score

Saulius Zalnerauskas ly1dr at kalnieciai.lt
Fri Jan 11 07:32:28 EST 2002

                            STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Dec-01, 30-Dec-01

    Callsign Used : LY5W
         Operator : LY1DR

         Category : Single Op Low Power

 Default Exchange : 599 KO14

             Name : Saulius Zalnerauskas
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points  =20

  160CW      130         130        378=20

 Totals      130         130        378=20

    Final Score =3D 378 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 No condx this year. Longest DX (km) - VK6HD. New one - A92ZE. 73!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the =
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards =
Committee.