[3830] NAQP CW N0AX SOAB LP

n0ax at arrl.net n0ax at arrl.net
Sun Jan 13 01:20:22 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WA

  160:     25     11
   80:     54     24
   40:    197     48
   20:    197     54
   15:    186     52
   10:    196     53
----------------------
Total:    855    242  =  206,668

Club/Team:

Comments:

Lots of fun out here - especially moving some of the rarer multipliers around.
Best surprise was working W7LR on 160 and then moving him to 80 and 40 when I
had pretty much given up on Montana this time.  Never heard a VT, SD, or NE -
WB0O was a welcome QSO on 20 and 40.  DE was also tough, as usual!

The two-hour off time gave me a chance to stretch my legs and take a bike ride
down the hill in the sun.  That sure cured a potential case of Chair Butt!  See
y'all next week with a couple new licensees as M/2 in the SSB version.

Equipment -
FT1000MP/IC735; Super Combo Keyer; 2-el Gem Quad and C3 on 20-10, 40-2CD, 80-m
1/4-wave slopers, and 160 Inverted-L

73, Ward N0AX

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com