[3830] NAQP CW K8ND SOAB LP

jmaass at columbus.rr.com jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 01:55:20 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:    138     40
   80:    163     47
   40:    165     48
   20:    160     41
   15:     78     37
   10:     76     36
----------------------
Total:    780    249  =  194,220

Club/Team: Mad River Radio Club #1

Comments:

A little better than last year.

Still one radio here, and I didn't move anyone. I did move several
times when requested.

First time using the second/spare FT-1000MP that I bought from
K8DX last year, and it worked well. My old, reliable 1000MP
has a failed CAT port, and is being prepared for a trip to Yaesu
for repair.

Project for this Spring is to build a new operating desk and get
all the SO2R equipment in place. It's not doing me any good
in the plastic storage box!

I screwed up my offtime again...when the sun disappeared, I
still had an hour of offtime to take...bad news! Got it all taken
by 0130Z.

S&P almost exclusively on the high bands, and mixed CQ and
S&P on the low bands.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com