[3830] DARC 10m Contest - UT1IA - SO CW

Vladimir A. Gordienko gord at kron.donetsk.ua
Sun Jan 13 15:49:15 EST 2002

                           DARC 10m Contest

                            SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 13-Jan-2002

    Callsign Used : UT1IA
         Operator : UT1IA

         Category : SO CW

 Default Exchange : RST#

             Name : VLADIMIR GORDIENKO
          Address : P.O.BOX 6625
   City/State/Zip : DONETSK, 83055
          Country : UKRAINE

             Club : Ukrainian Contest Club (UCC)

   10CW      214         214        214     159

 Totals      214         214        214     159

    Final Score = 34026 points.

 Equipment: TS-870S, PA 1kW, ANT 7el. 3-Bander Beam @40m.

 Soapbox: Great TNX to all DLs for huge pile-up during
                2 hours, especially during the first 30 minutes
                giving me a feeling as I'm an exotic DX ! ;-)
                73 & 55 ! CU next year guys !

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date 13.01.2002      Signed Vladimir Gordienko      Call UT1IA

73, Vladimir ("Bob")  UT1IA  =  EO1I
http://www.qrz.com/ut1ia/
http://www.qsl.net/ut1ia/