[3830] NAQP CW N2NT M/2 LP

n2nc at cqww.com n2nc at cqww.com
Sun Jan 13 20:12:55 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): WW2Y N2NC N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NJ

  160:    131     40
   80:    282     51
   40:    366     58
   20:    314     55
   15:    286     53
   10:    204     52
----------------------
Total:   1583    309  =  489,147

Club/Team:

Comments:

Wow, what a fun contest.  Decided to try M/2 with WW2Y this January for a
change of pace.  N2NT filled in for Peter when Peter had to tend to fatherly
duties for his 28 month old daughter.

Who knew there would be so much competition in M/2 this time out?  When we went
over 300 mults in the last hour, I told Andy that I thought we were doing real
well.  I was bought back to reality when we heard N5TJ and W4AN swapping scores
on the "real 3830" after the contest.

Congrats to all the big scores out there, both M/2 and SO.  Great to see this
contest attracting so much activity.

See everyone next weekend on phone.

- John N2NC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com