[3830] LY1DR JIDX SOSB 40m Score

Saulius Zalnerauskas ly1dr at kalnieciai.lt
Tue Jan 15 15:01:37 EST 2002

                        JA INTERNATIONAL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Jan-02, 13-Jan-02

    Callsign Used : LY1DR
         Operator : SAM

         Category : Single Op Single Band 40m HP

 Default Exchange : 59915

             Name : Saulius Zalnerauskas
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults  =20

   40CW       72          72         72      34=20

 Totals       72          72         72      34=20

    Final Score =3D 2448 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the =
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards =
Committee.