[3830] JIDX LF 9A3GW SOSB/40 HP

robert at times.hr robert at times.hr
Wed Jan 16 03:23:38 EST 2002

                     JA Int. DX Contest - LF CW

Call: 9A3GW
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Zagreb

   40:    320     43
----------------------
Total:    320     43  =  13,760

Club/Team: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Not sure that anyone can beleive but we put 3 over 3 on new 40m tower
before 4 months but none of us try to make even one qso.
This contest was first time for new system and results are pretty encouraging.
The both days band was really quit (I calculate 18 hours of work).Time to time
some noise generator will start and stop after a while. Maybe the biggest
problem were patients without receiver or antennas during afternoon hours
laughing on my freq when I work JA's.
Heard lot of west side station during long path hours but in same time JA's
were cominig so I have to stay focused to JA's (heading 45 and W6 is 135).
Next test for this system is ARRL so see you then.

Robert Orehoci, Times computers d.o.o. (9a3gw, 9a1a, k6b, s573o, ig9a)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com