[3830] NAQP SSB K8ND SOAB LP

jmaass at columbus.rr.com jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jan 20 02:35:50 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:    104     31
   80:    248     47
   40:    247     50
   20:    211     49
   15:     83     42
   10:    102     31
----------------------
Total:    995    250  =  248,750

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC #1

Comments:

I was very disappointed by 160 meters this year...perhaps conditions
were so good on 20 and 40 that people didn't get up much. I'm
down 80 QSOs and 10 multipliers on that band!

Overall, much better for me than last year. Up 169 QSOs and 17
multipliers, for an improvement of 56K+. Last hour on 160m prevented
my goal of 1000 QSOs and 250K.

Highest I saw the "ratemeter" was 338, although my best full hours
were only 125, 118, 109, and 105. Last hour was 68.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com