[3830] NAQP SSB AE9B SOAB LP

tombaugh at discoverynet.com tombaugh at discoverynet.com
Sun Jan 20 09:03:45 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     55     22
   80:    118     38
   40:     48     24
   20:    176     44
   15:    101     35
   10:     72     29
----------------------
Total:    570    192  =  109,440

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

Never felt in sync the whole contest. Night before, a car knock over the power
pole in front of my house... you know what I figured? 40M was painfull.. so
frustrated.. I just wouldn't participate in the melle. 80/160 antenna felt loud
but 160 activity seemed low. Realizing that I wouldn't score what I did last
year.. bedtime came a little earlier than it should have. Probably a result a
staying up night after night on 160M and getting up at 4:30AM during the week.
Score is down 100 Q's and 8 Mults from last year. Congrats to those that scored
well.

Tom
AE9B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com