[3830] NAQP SSB AE6Y SOAB LP

ae6y at arrl.net ae6y at arrl.net
Mon Jan 21 01:36:22 EST 2002

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

  160:
   80:     54     21
   40:     42     22
   20:    167     52
   15:     72     29
   10:    100     31
----------------------
Total:    435    155  =  67,425

Club: NCCC

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Work commitments only allowed an even 4 hours of operating, but as usual it was
a blast.  Since I wasn't serious, I didn't even turn on the second radio and
didn't feel guilty for not passing mults.  While I like the CW version, the SSB
weekend has a certain friendliness about it, as everyone is (literally) on a
first name basis and most guys thank you by name after each QSO. You really get
the feeling of contester fellowship in phone NAQP.
  73, andy, ae6y

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com