[3830] CQ160 CW K7MI SO HP

larryg at harborside.com larryg at harborside.com
Sun Jan 27 14:15:50 EST 2002

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7MI
Operator(s): K7MI
Station: K7MI

Class: SO HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

QSOs: 601  States/Provinces: 57  Countries: 14  Score: 122,546

Comments:

Condx were very good. Best surprise was being called by 9M2AX, 9M2TO, 9V1PC and
PV8DX. Also the first time for WAS in a 160 contest for me. All the work done
on the 2 70' phased  shunt-fed towers seems to have greatly improved things
since the ARRL 160. Also the first time I used the second receiver in the
1000MP to S&P while calling CQ and this netted about 70 additional Qs. I hope
to have the SO2R setup finished before ARRL DX CW but we will see what happens.
As usual, the miLog software performed flawlessly.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com