[3830] CQ160 CW IK0YVV SO HP

ik0yvv at libero.it ik0yvv at libero.it
Sun Jan 27 17:51:20 EST 2002

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: IK0YVV
Operator(s): IK0YVV
Station: IK0YVV

Class: SO HP
QTH: Italy
Operating Time (hrs): 11

QSOs: 406  States/Provinces: 16  Countries: 51  Score: 150,951

Comments:

Nice Cndx to NA just Sunday morning and quiete short one ( more or less 30 mins
) with really good sig from NA , i've not been on Saturday evening so i lost
everything from East .... Nice to work 45 NAs with a 10u$ full size dipole
@15mtrs ..... Unluckly too much bad signals on .... quality and power are not
the same thing , unluckly ! Thanks to everybody for working me , in particular
tks to North Americans , they really should have to want to work me since i
think my sig there was not outstanding . See u sn !

73s

IK0YVV

Marco

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com