[3830] BARTG Sprint KW4DA Single Op HP

kw4da at arrl.net kw4da at arrl.net
Sun Jan 27 22:28:20 EST 2002

                     BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: KW4DA
Operator(s): KW4DA
Station: KW4DA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   80:     10     10
   40:     47     47
   20:    330    330
   15:    201    201
   10:    227    227    Mults
------------------------------
Total:    815    815      92  =  420,540

Club/Team:

Comments:

I had a great time, thanks to all who worked me.  The Icom PW1 and Alpha 87A
played well together, no fights for the antennas.

I would like to say that the majority of the operators I worked did so
professionally while only a select few showed unsportsman like operation.  The
thing I dislike most is when you call and call CQ and a mult calls you, you
work him and some other guy jumps in and calls him on my frequency.  Not Cool.

Thanks to all who repeated their numbers several times due to the bad
conditions.  Everyone spaced themselves well between other stations this
contest.

Thanks to all the fine operators…

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com