[3830] BARTG Sprint 9H0A(9H1EL) SO Expert HP

9h1el at onvol.net 9h1el at onvol.net
Tue Jan 29 03:33:38 EST 2002

                     BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: 9H0A
Operator(s): 9H1EL
Station: 9H1EL

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Malta

   80:     36     36
   40:    135    135
   20:    398    398
   15:    317    317
   10:    412    412    Mults  Continents
Total:   1298   1298      98       6  =  763,224

Club/Team:

Comments:

Another enjoyable event, and low band scores kept relatively low as 20m was
open all night to USA with 15m open to South America, although not much
activity heard here. I still feel that 24 hours does not constitute a "Sprint"
event, a more normal operating period being 8-12 hours. I still am using my old
trusty vintage 1974 Dovetron MPC1000 Dumb TU together with Writelog. Perhaps
it's time for a hardware upgrade!

Thanks to all who called (and answered) me!

73 de Jeff

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com