[3830] IARU W4AN(W4PA) SO CW HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Jul 14 19:18:57 EDT 2002

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: W4AN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA

  160:    17            9
   80:    63           30
   40:   482           58
   20:   979           74
   15:   645           68
   10:    73           13
---------------------------
Total:  2259    0     252  Total Score = 2,067,912

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had several pee-weak "OJ's" call me on 40m but couldn't pull out a whole
callsign from any of them.  Interesting to hear the OJs on 20, several times
would find a couple within 5 kHz, one with a pileup and the other just
CQing with equal signal strength.  None of the signals sounded exceptionally
loud and not much difference in the signals anywhere I heard them on 15, 20,
and 40.  No Europe heard on 10 meters at all.  Only missed two mults that
I heard the whole weekend, YT0HQ on 160 and 9K2RA on 80.  9K2RA had a great
signal here at greyline time but I couldn't get through the EU pileup.

Scott W4PA