[3830] IARU UA9FM SO Mixed HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Wed Jul 17 05:33:21 EDT 2002

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: UA9FM
Operator(s): UA9FM
Station: UA9FM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Perm

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    3      0      2
   40:   76      0     25
   20:  282    100     70
   15:  268    254     60
   10:   40      0      9
---------------------------
Total:  666    354    166  Total Score = 761,940

Club: UCG

Comments:

Great contest! Fair condx, better than excpected, good activity. Best rate this
year - 9 hours over 100 q/h with the first with my personal record 175 q/hour.
80% QSO on CQ. Very few JA.
Due to family commitmetnt spent only 11 h in the test. It was a blast! Before
the test failed my antenna switch on the roof. I spent 1.5 hour to repair and
was late 10 min for the beginning. Did not noticed that time in my PC was local.
Change it for UTC after 250 qso - a lot of handwork after test.
Did not chaised for OJ but made 35 teams and 52 qso 40 trough 10. They were not
loud but readable. Good ops! Hope I did not spoiled thous rate!
Next year try to spend more time.
Thanks to all participants. Seems to be IARU is going more and more popular.
CU in WAE, hope with new LF antenna.