[3830] GaQP W3DYA Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Jul 21 20:22:38 EDT 2002

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0
   40:   31     0
   20:   56     0
   15:    4     0
   10:    1     0
--------------------
Total:   92     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,144

Really hated to miss this contest as Georgia mobile, but too much going on at
the same time.  The way condx appeared from Texas, maybe I was better off at
home.  W4AN was my only 10M QSO and his signal went from s9 to s1 within
seconds.  Nice mobiles operating, but not enough to keep me at the rig
continuously - although Ed, KN4Y kept me paying attention most of the time.  And
John, K4BAI, seemed to be proving you can teach an old dog new tricks - he was
running a very nice mobile when condx cooperated.
In spite of condx and my being home, it was still a very nice exercise.
73, Norm, W3DYA