[3830] CQWW VHF E21EIC SOSB/2 QRP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Jul 22 03:10:39 EDT 2002

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: E21EIC
Operator(s): E21EIC
Station: E21EIC

Class: SOSB/2 QRP
QTH: BANGKOK,THAILAND

Total:  248    2  Total Score = 1,984

Club: HSDXA

Comments:

I vy happy for CQ WW VHF comingback again. John HS1CHB, Yod HS0XNO, Joe HS2JFW/1
and myself help promote in Thailand. All information, paper log, summary sheet,
results 2001 have been send to all hams by post.
    This year many Thai hams QRV in CQ WW VHF (more than 30 stations) and 6
University ham club QRV in Multi-Single class are:

HS0AK  (speical call)            Kasersart U.,Bangkok          (10 Ops.)
HS4FKF/1                                 Sriprathum U.,Bangkok        (10
Ops.)
E20REE                                    ABAC U.,Bangkok                  (10
Ops.)
E21TOY                                    Horkanka U.,Bangkok           (5
OPs)
HS2JFW/1                               Bangkok U.,Bangkok             (5 Ops.)
HS3NEX                                   Suranari U.,Nakhonrajsima  (3 Ops.)

     And many new hams and yong hams QRV are, E20YGG (YL), E20WGQ, E20RUZ,
E20JPJ, E20XEI, E20MXA, HS8GLR, HS4MRR, HS5SYH, etc
    Don't forget Pranee,E21DKD (YL) 1st  Asia in 1996 and got the trophy from CQ
magazine joy in this year. She QRV also and she said "no good condition" and she
made around 600 QSOs. so I made 248 QSOs 4 GLs with my small antenna 10mH and I
has listening 27 hr.
    I will have a hart work for checking log sheet in Thailand before send to CQ
magazine, but nevermind I'm happy to do and happy for Thai hams know contest,
made hams activity and support new hams....
    Thank you very much to the CQ magazine for sponsor, Fred K3ZO and Ray
HS0/G3NOM for help and answer the question, John HS1CHB, Yod HS0XNO, Joe
HS2JFW/1 for promote and CU Next year..

73 de Champ - E21EIC,XW1IC
www.qsl.net/e21eic

CU in the next Contest.