[3830] CQWW VHF K1TEO SOAB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Jul 22 08:43:48 EDT 2002

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT

Total:  285    96  Total Score = 37,824

Got home about 2:30 local time Saturday and found 6 open. Worked about 125 of my
6 meter q's in that next hour and a half. Managed to put in 4 hours on Saturday.
Had to pick my daughter up from camp Sunday so was only on for an hour Sunday am
and then another hour late Sunday afternoon. Activity on 6 was good at the
beginning and slow thereafter. 2 was dead at the start but had decent activity
after that. Found that there always a few stations on calling for the contest. I
ran 200w or less for 95% of my q's. Wanted to keep the neighbors happy, hi! Tnx
to Gene and CQ for sponsoring the contest. Jeff K1TEO