[3830] IOTA N4C(@KO4PY) Multi-Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Jul 30 05:47:31 EDT 2002

                    IOTA Contest

Call: N4C
Operator(s): KO4PY, N4YDU
Station: KO4PY

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: NA067

   80:   12        8       0       0
   40:  184       26       0       0
   20:  407       50      92      38
   15:   95       21      23      16
   10:    2        0       2       0
Total:  700      105     117      55  Total Score = 839,520

KO4PY (Brent) and I (N4YDU) had a great time again this year. We entered the 100
watt island Dxpedition class using N4C as our call from NA067 (Core Banks,
NC).

We had our share of minor problems, but we were still able to keep the station
running for most of the contest. The biggest problem cam in the evening on
Saturday when a huge thunderstorm forced us to be off the air for almost an
hour. Static was very, very high and kept our rates down during prime operating
time.

We were both thrilled to have some great runs on 40M and to work some Europeans
on 80M.

The biggest problem of all was the mosquitoes...

73,

Nate/N4YDU