[3830] Rus RTTY LT0H(LU3HY) SOAB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Jul 30 19:41:29 EDT 2002

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: LT0H
Operator(s): LU3HY
Station: LU3HY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ARGENTINA

   80:    1     5     1
   40:   42   385    27
   20:  325  3195    74
   15:   91   865    32
   10:   17   160    14
-------------------------
Total:  476  4610   148  Total Score = 682,280

HI

The band of 10 m was dead ; and Mr. Murphy visit one another a while during the
IARU contest but was the whole time during the Russian test, and didn't my
antenna receive well in 15m (Hi Hi HI), thank you and a thousand excuses all the
qso´s test of 15M therefore  ?? AGN AGN; but the station should arrive with more
than S5  so that I could listen to them S1...
Tnx to all, we will see each other in next contest (me alone without Murphy hi
hi hi)
73 of Juan LT0H (op LU3HY)