[3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Jun 9 21:07:26 EDT 2002

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO

    6:  76     47
    2:   8      1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  84     48  Total Score = 4,032

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was my first real full effort.  All other times have been spent in Rover
mode. This year I got up at 25ft 5 element CC and a 13el CC 2mtr.
Had good time when the band was open but when its dead its dead. What
interesting to hear is one way skip and burst of audio ever now and then.
The wind really blow here and the smoke from the wildfires was terrible.
Thanks to all who worked me and those who heard me but I didnt come back sorry.
Next year..PTL bill brown