[3830] RSGB Jubilee N4BP SOCW HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Jun 10 00:35:21 EDT 2002

                    RSGB Jubilee Contest

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: FL

   80:    5     4
   40:   30     6
   10:   46     7
-------------------
Total:  316    51  Total Score = 80,580

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The QSO rate quickly fell apart, so my goal became to work 50 call areas for the
commemorative certificate.  No easy task!  Lots of G's, GM's, GW's, etc. in the
log, but only one mult per band for all that!  I had just about given up, but
jumped to 15M at about 10PM local time and put out one more CQ.  In short order,
I added two VK mults and three ZL mults to put me at 51 total.  That was it,
time for bed and no need to get up early to try and find VK/ZL mults on 40M...
Fun contest, but I agree with others who suggested changing the mult structure
if any future Jubilee type contests are held.