[3830] ANARTS PA5AT SOST LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Jun 10 07:27:38 EDT 2002

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: PA5AT
Operator(s): PA5AT
Station: PA5AT

Class: SOST LP
QTH: Hoofddorp, NL

   80:   45   210    21
   40:   89   524    34
   20:  197  2325    58
   15:  174  1610    55
   10:   35   318    17
-------------------------
Total:  540  4987   185  Continents = 6  Total Score = 5,536,270

lots of fun here - unfortunately bad condx on sunday, that drops the
points/qso's ratio dramatically below 10, which was my target... but no USA on
15m and 20m during sunday evening requests to change strategy and work the
EU-multi's as much as possible, as there was some sporadic short skip condx on
10/15m
minimal equipment here !
100wtts and a 26m wire ant in L-config: 11m vert plus 15m horiaontal with MANY
radials...

As I am not loud on 20/15/10m, it is impossible to establish a 'rate' on the
high bands... just call what you here and hope....
But I heard a lot...and missed a lot also...hihi

highlight was the sked on  80m with LV5V... I am sure, if he would know my
minimal station, they would not even think about qsy for PA-multi...hihi
But my ground condx are excellent here... so LU-multi achieved on 80m in totally
quite band... nobody in Europe thought they can survive with some nice DX at
sunrise time, as QRN was tremendous and DX-signals weaker than normal...
Great to get a call from 50wtts VE9DX with vertical on 80m
..certainly not so many 100wtts stations could make it to USA on 80m...happy to
have so well ground condx here 4m below seelevel very close to the coastline...
the waterlevel is the highest hill arround...hihi

Thanks for the many big-guns to be patient and got my exchange right...
Thanks for VK2KM, PY0FF, ZL2BR, A45WD giving me a call on 40m...

Ulli, PA5AT
Lowband OP at PI4COM