[3830] ARRL June VHF N0UK Multi-Op HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Thu Jun 13 11:08:49 EDT 2002

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N0UK
Operator(s): N0UK
Station: N0UK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EN34
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  297   134
  903:   13     8
  1.2:   21    12
  2.3:   11     8
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    5     1
  24G:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  623   274  Total Score = 236,188

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

We had a lot of fun.  Six meters was really flat for June and two was nothing to
get excited about.  We tried FSK441 (I think that's right)and had good success.
A fun mode.  The grid totals on 222 & above are our best for a June contest.
The microwaves are working better but we had a failure on one of our 10 GHz SSB
rigs.  Thanks to the rovers!  They were great!  By next June we'll have all the
high bands up on a new tower with better feedline (all our 222 and above
contacts are using yagis on a roof tower at about 25 feet!).