[3830] GRUPO ARGENTINO DE CW - GACW

Raul iaz lu6ef at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 2 14:45:52 EST 2002

 Hello!

 We are very happy to announce the first edition of
 this international event.

 It will come this year, 2002, together with the
 conmemoration of our 25 years of life as a Group.

 We will be very glad to find Your station in our
 first event.

 We also ask You to be kind enough as to spread the
announcement of this DX Contest to the best of You,
and we will be very happy for that time

 Also, You can join us as a Cyber DX Member, with many

 things will find very useful.

 Other interesting things are our awards program,
our expeditions stories and photos, and a lot more of
interesting stuff.

 All You have to do is go to our web page, and there
You will find all the information.

  www.geocities.com/gacwar

 Also, we will be glad if You wish to link our
 website to Yours, just tell us, for our records,
where You linked it.

 Again, many thanks in advance for Your support, and
 see
 You in the pile ups.

 73 de

 Raul/LU6EF

 GACW Coordinator.-

Conectate a Internet GRATIS con Yahoo! Conexión:
http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar