[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV M/2 HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Mar 4 04:43:35 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5ON EA5CLH EC5CPL EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: non-North Am

  160:    0     0
   20: 1490    59
   15: 1517    59
   10: 1102    59
-------------------
Total: 4598   244  Total Score = 3,365,736

FT1000MP,TS570S
Acom 2000A, Collins 30L-1
10m 4el. @ 6m
15m 6el. @ 15m
20m 4el. @ 13m
40m 2el. @ 20m
80m delta-loop
160m. inverted-v

Our second Multi-2 in ARRL SSB contest. Better than the other one, and I was
happy to meet again the team for a good contest.

Maybe, someday, we can make one contact on 160 with the USA, sniff...but
was exiting meet all the states on 20,15 and 10m. Where was OK, NM, ID, WY on
40m?

Many thanks to K1TTT and EA5JF for made a very nice coax stubs that permit
work with the two transmiter without any problem.Not very good conditions
here the sunday  evening, but we enjoy the 40m in the night and the 20 and
15m the saturday evening.

Thanks to all people for calling us and special thanks to my wife for handle
"with care" my two 5 and 2 year boy alone and... of curse, the four crazy
operartors.

73 de Jose.