[3830] ARRL DX SSB RA3AJ SOAB HP

Valery Tyulyupin ra3aj at cityline.ru
Mon Mar 4 10:19:31 EST 2002

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST  2002

      Call: RA3AJ                    Country:  European  Russia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOAB HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80       13       39           7
       40       83      249          29
       20     1023     3069          59
       15      627     1881          58
       10      881     2643          59
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   2627     7881         212  =   1,670,772

I have set  few personal records  this weekend:
- total QSO number for first 24 hours of contest  - 2250,
- QSO rate for 10m period - 295
- QSO rate for continuos 1 hour operation - 241.

And  most remarkable personal  record is - I have worked 3BAND WAS,  ALL
48 states in 48 hours period  on 10, 15 and 20m! I had something missed
in the past 30 years but not for this weekend - ID, WY, MT, SD, ND were
in log first day(!), and the problem was to work as last state RI(!) on
10m and AR on 15m.
No need to comment how good was condx this weekend :-) (on saturday)
Last 6 hours, when aurora struck bands, QSO rate was very slow and I
feel the score might be a bit better otherwise.
CU in ARRL 2003 next year.

Equipment:
TS-950SDX + HM PA
KT34XA 50m