[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A7P(9A6XX) SOAB(A) LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Mar 5 08:27:50 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: non-North Am
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  627   106  Total Score = 199,386

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S(100w) + 2L Quad

Low Power SSB not really my passion.
It was fun spotting and even more fun when being spotted.
Interesting how rate meter blowed up when somebody spotted me.
Numbers where like 300-350 on 10min rate meter.
On 20 and 15m it was almost impossible to find any even half clear freq for
CQing. I found it few of times with couple of fast q's
but soon after someone would end up calling CQ at same freq.
Installing table tenis table and playing it at my ham club was more fun
added with disco and F1 race this weekend. Cant really complain!

Cu in 2 weeks in exciting Russian DX Contest.
CW rules after all!
73 de 9A6XX, Hrle(18)
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle
hrle at rkp.ice.hr