[3830] ARRLDX SSB GM7V(GM3WOJ) SOAB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Mar 5 09:07:13 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: GM7V
Operator(s): GM3WOJ
Station: GM7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: non-North Am

  160:   12     7
   10: 1369    59
-------------------
Total: 3148   249  Total Score = 2,351,556

Club: North of Scotland CG

Comments:

A more serious entry than last year, but rotator problems meany I had to work
the whole contest with my 5ele 15m yagi fixed at about 260 degrees - made 15m a
nightmare of weak US/VE sigs and loud Eu QRM !  Some great rates on Saturday
evening on 10m - tried to make 10 QSOs in 1 minute but could only manage 8
maximum !  Sunday not so good - bands fairly poor later on as the aurora
affected them. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs !  Please work me from GD6IA in
CQ WW SSB in October 2002 ! 73 Chris GM3WOJ