[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7SV LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Mar 10 09:05:46 EST 2002

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: TCG HISSERS

Comments:

Saying so probably isn't going to help get the ball rolling with this
contest, but I sense that activity was really down for this event. I
say that based on the big drop in mults from the last one 30 as opposed
to 54 last running. I also note that I didn't hear about half the stations
that submitted logs last time. Just as in the cw and ssb versions, this
contest is unique and takes some getting used to. All I can say is that once
I got the hang of it, it became a blast. If you don't like the format, it
would be nice if you'd simply ignore it instead of knocking it. That might
give it some chance to grow so others might enjoy it more in the future.
As is the case with all contest sponsors, I really appreciate the efforts
that Wayne makes to try to get this one flying. 73 de K7SV