[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1FJ(@W1KM) M/M HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Mar 11 14:14:17 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1FJ
Operator(s): NB1B, W1KM, N1TB, N1NK, W1NA, W1FJ
Station: W1KM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 45,6

   20: 1281   132
   15: 1985   145
   10: 1693   126
Total: 5595   590  Total Score = 9,892,530

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Once again the KM contest team proves we are better CW ops than phone ops. Only
2 full timers relief op for 2nd nite got sick I quit after destroyng K1XM's Heil
head set while doing SO/4R at 3 AM( I did work the mult). No other problems,
station worked great. Thanks to all the guys and to K1XM for use of his MP and
AL1200. Congrats to the big guys, and thanks to all for the Q's