[3830] ARRL DX SSB HA5JI SOSB 160HP

CQ-73 Kft cq at cq-73.hu
Fri Mar 15 12:27:10 EST 2002

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 2002 SSB

Call: HA5JI                    Country:
Mode: SSB                   Category: SOSB HP 160

BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV
160              65      195                 17
80                0        0                     0
40                0        0                     0
20                0        0                     0
15                0        0                     0
10                0        0                     0
 Totals          65    195                   17  =   3,315

 Operator List:
Equipment Description:   IC-775DSP, Alpha 77, Loop, Beverages
 First night good condx but no more stations. SRI

 Club Affiliation:

 MAILING ADDRESS:
 HA5JI
 ha5ji at axelero.hu