[3830] ARRLDX SSB KB1H M/2 HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Fri Mar 15 19:08:29 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H, NB1U, N1XS, K1EBY, AA1CE, KB1DFB, W1TJL, W3TB, KE1LI
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: North Am

   20:  943   122
   15: 1149   119
   10: 1283   123
-------------------
Total: 3789   530  Total Score = 6,000,660

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few problems. Lost efficency of the 40 meter antenna system the first night.
The only way it was usable was with a tuner. I can't imagin ewhat the pattern
was like. Still need to fix this.

We improved from last year's score by 10%. We were trying for 20% but I guess
that leaves a goal for next year. I suspect a corrected score will be slightly
below 6 Meg.

Thanks for all the QSOs and look for our Barnstormers Contest Group in CQWW WPX
SSB as NZ1U