[3830] WPX SSB VE3BUC SO(TS)AB LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Mar 31 18:30:31 EST 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3BUC
Operator(s): VE3BUC
Station: VE3BUC

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Ont

Station Description:
Antenna(s): Mosley TA-33Jr, Alpha Delta DX/DD
Operators: VE3BUC
Remarks:

This contest was an interesting contrast working low power this year after QRP

in 2001. Conditions seemed especially good the first few hours of the contest
but then deteriorated on Saturday. Sunday conditions came back and I made a
personal best of over 1000 Qs in any contest from my home station.
Thanks to everyone for all the contacts.

73,
Don VE3BUC