[3830] FlQP W4MLB M/SMixed LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Wed May 1 20:49:41 EDT 2002

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4MLB
Operator(s): WB4EQS, W2DTJ, KE4MMI, AB4ET, AF4Z
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: BRE (Brevard)

   40:   43      0
   20:  207    355
   15:  135     79
   10:   12      3
Total:  397    437  CW Mults = 69  Ph Mults = 61  Total Score = 320,060

Club: PCARS (Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society)

Comments:

This year we had a small group (5 ops) operating from the PCARS club station.
Much better score this year but we did not get the opening on 10 meters we were
hoped for. Band conditions were fair but storms in the state kept operations on
40 meters somewhat limited. Hopefully next years contest will include RTTY and
will make it even more interesting. Thanks to all the stations that gave us the
834 QSO's.