[3830] NewEngQP NB1B(@W1KM) SO Fixed HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon May 6 17:17:02 EDT 2002

                    New England QSO Party

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: BRIMA

   80:               3
   40:              75
   20:             332
   15:             107
   10:             133
------------------------
Total:    595      650  Counties = 77  Total Score = 141,680

The "Counties" mentioned above are not really counties- they are the mults that
I worked in the contest.  I actually worked 49 countries- but can only count 20
as mults.  50 NE counties also made it into the log. All the states were worked
(the last being MT), but I missed Lab, PEI, Mb, AB, NWT, YT, and NU.

Most DX QSOs with me- LY3BA (5), GM3POI (4)
Most Stateside QSOs-
(7) K6RB, WJ9B, K1TTT,W6YX, K6LL, and N2AA
(6) N4BP, N6ZFO, N4PN, K1XX, N0HF, K5DB, W8MJ

A special thanks to Bob VE3SRE, who actually gave me two QSOs on CW!  (It
sounded pretty good).  Also, thanks to all those that moved.

A great inaugural NEQP!  See you next year!

Dennis NB1B