[3830] NewEngQP NS3T SO Fixed LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon May 6 18:04:00 EDT 2002

                    New England QSO Party

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MD

   80:               0
   40:              25
   20:               0
   15:               0
   10:               0
    6:               0
    2:               0
  222:               0
  432:               0
------------------------
Total:     36       25  Counties = 27  Total Score = 2,619

Big kudos to the organizers - this was a great way to activate
not just one state, but an entire region for a weekend.
I'm sure it will only get better.

Thanks to all who went to 40 meters as well on Sunday -
about five stations said I was their first Maryland QSO.
(I only heard a few stations on 20 CW, none on 15 or 10.)

The best part was checking off the final three states
for my SSB WAS and a few more for the 5BWAS.

73 Jamie NS3T